Over 80 years ago, an East Coast outdoorsman set out to craft a shoe that mimicked the sewing techniques found in traditional Native American moccasins. Our carefully designed version of the summer classic gives it year-round utility. Slip into Camplight whether you plan to wander through national parks or eat out by the sea. Either way, you’ll be one happy camper.
- Saddlebag leather upper provides ample protection from the elements.
- Full glove-leather lining delivers a buttery soft feel and eliminates pressure points.
- Custom XL EXTRALIGHT® foam material hiking sole provides confident footing and all-day support.
- Triple-Density memory foam insole, topped in silky smooth leather. Easily removed if you wish to use your own orthotics.
- Designed in Mill Valley, CA. Handcrafted in Portugal.