Samuel Hubbard's Free looks like a dress shoe and feels like a sneaker, which should be the standard to which all shoes are made. One of our most popular men's shoes, the Free boasts full glove-leather lining, a roomy toe box, triple-density memory foam insole (removable) and a Vibram sole to put some spring in your step. All that padding means that your heel may bounce around a little in the beginning. Rest assured that your heel will sink into the heel cup, and the heel cuff will soften within a few wearings.
- Full glove-leather lining eliminates pressure points.
- Lightweight shank provides sturdy arch support.
- Triple-Density memory foam insole, topped in silky smooth leather. Easily removed if you wish to use your own orthotics.
- Easily resoled for years of comfort.
- Designed in Mill Valley, CA. Handcrafted in Portugal.