Samuel Hubbard M2100 Founder Men's Oxford
Samuel Hubbard's Founder features refined eyelets highlight the soft leather uppers. The slightly rounded toe, waxed laces, refined eyelets, and VibramⓉ soles give the traditional oxford a modern update. The black is classic, and the (slightly mottled) brown pairs well with navy, brown, and grey. Founder runs true to side and is available in wide and extra-wide.
- Full glove-leather lining eliminates pressure points.
- Lightweight shank provides sturdy arch support.
- Triple-Density memory foam insole, topped in silky smooth leather. Easily removed if you wish to use your own orthotics.
- Easily resoled for years of comfort.
- Designed in Mill Valley, CA. Handcrafted in Portugal.