Living Kitzbuhel Tirol 3886 Unisex Slipper
The Tirol slipper from Living Kitzbuhel brings a touch of Austria to your at-home comfort. The cross on the upper symbolizes safety and care in the mountains of Austria. The wool throughout helps keep your feet warm while regulating temperature to prevent overheating. The removable insole is contoured for lasting arch support, and the natural rubber outsole is waterproof and provides traction, making for the perfect house slipper.
- 50% virgin wool, 20% recycled wool, and 30% polyester upper
- Austrian cross symbol applique
- Removable contoured footbed provides all-day arch support
- Reinforced toe cap for added durability
- Waterproof natural rubber outsole provides traction