Troentorp Mary Jane 77036 Open Back Clog
Troentorp's Mary Jane clog sandal with an adjustable strap over the instep and openings on the sides. In order to give the clogs their characteristic comfort and look, the cowhide leather is wet-lasted before being nailed to the moisture-absorbing alder wood. Non-skid treads to give maximum stability and comfort and the anatomically correct base provides support for feet and back. Having in mind that this is particularly important to people who wear clogs while working, we are proud to say that many of our customers come from the restaurant and care industries and use chef and nurse clogs all day, every day.
- Anatomically constructed footbed with arch support
- Alderwood footbed for ultimate moist absorption
- Thick Ideal PU sole for increased comfort
- Heel height: 5.5 cm (2.2 inches)
- Width: Regular. Half sizes may need to order up a size