Samuel Hubbard's M1500 New Endeavor Men's Boat Shoe
Samuel Hubbard's boat shoe is designed on the Hubbard Hybrid Comfort Sole technology, which took over two years to perfect. Whether you’re taking your boat out on the bay or enjoying a summer walk, slip into comfort.
- The oil-impregnated leather exterior has a wax topcoat to stay soft and repel water.
- The use of a nearly century-old technique called siping (cutting thin slits across a rubber surface to improve traction) has resulted in our custom no-slip, shock-absorbent rubber sole.
- Full glove-leather lining delivers a buttery soft feel, superior breathability, and eliminates pressure points.
- Triple-Density memory foam insole, topped in silky smooth leather.
- Easily removed if you wish to use your own orthotics or need to replace it.
- Designed in Mill Valley, CA. Handcrafted in Portugal.